Subject: [HCCH CGAP 2025] Consultations | Intl Commercial, Digital and Financial Law (CODIFI)
From: Gérardine Goh Escolar <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2025 17:18:44 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Colleagues

I hope all is well on your end and that 2025 has gotten off to a good
start for you.

I am writing in relation to the various preliminary documents that the
International Commercial, Digital and Financial Law (CODIFI) Division has
put forward in preparation for CGAP on 4-7 March 2025, and the proposals
therein. These documents are:

1.	Reports of Ongoing Normative Work

a.	Prel. Doc. No 3 of December 2024
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/bb682dbc-2029-458c-b29e-05a9a9091465.pdf>  -
Experts’ Group on Central Bank Digital Currencies: Report
b.	Prel. Doc. No 5 of December 2024
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/62ba4cfa-098e-41a7-8441-afb800db2cd7.pdf>  -
Private International Law Aspects of the Digital Economy: Report
c.	Note additionally: an oral update on work relating to (i)
restructuring and insolvency and (ii) private international law and
intellectual property.

2.	Reports and Proposals for Normative Work

a.	Prel. Doc. No 4 of November 2024
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/8aad1b4d-c3a7-46b5-99c4-1ee589115685.pdf>  -
Report on Exploratory Work: Digital Tokens Project (including a proposal,
based on the unanimous recommendation of experts, for the establishment of
an Experts’ Group)

3.	Post-Convention Work

a.	Prel. Doc. No 13A of January 2025
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/14c88052-0a7c-43cc-a96d-841defeec518.pdf>  -
2006 Securities Convention and Digital Developments in respect of
Securities Markets: Update
b.	Prel. Doc. No 13B of January 2025
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/81946f13-9485-4804-9451-a6f2e3f338c3.pdf>  -
1985 Trusts Convention: Report and proposed publication (including a
proposal for the establishment of a Working Group to finalise for
publication the study undertaken by the PB with the support of a partner
organisation)
c.	Prel. Doc. No 13C of January 2025
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/8ea73bcc-3509-4c42-881c-31c70a3a5d17.pdf>  -
HCCH 2015 Principles on Choice of Law: Update

The draft agenda for CGAP 2025
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/049b0a57-0610-4e5e-b29c-3293abb4c965.pdf>
is available at the link indicated.

My team and I are available for a discussion on these documents, the work
of the PB over the last year, and the proposed work in the year to come.
Also, if you would suggest or connect me with colleagues who you think
would be interested in these documents, or who will be attending CGAP and
may be interested in discussing these documents, my team and I would be
delighted to reach out and consult with them.

If a discussion ahead of the CGAP meeting would be of interest, may I ask
you please to indicate a couple of alternative timeslots in the next 2-3
weeks that would be convenient for you and/or your colleagues?

I look forward to hearing from you and perhaps to seeing you again soon at
CGAP. Thank you very much.

With all best wishes

Geri

 <https://www.hcch.net/en/home/>

Dr Gérardine GOH ESCOLAR, LL.M.
Deputy Secretary General
Secrétaire générale adjointe
Secretaria General Adjunta

+31-70-3033363